Hello! And goodbye! There are two things I must do before I depart this blog. First, allow me to introduce your Generation Two heiress:
Because it’s a round-robin legacy after all, and it wouldn’t be complete without a round robin.
Robin: Are you calling me f—
Welp, have fun with your new life!
:: :: :: :: ::
Second, to answer a Liebster Award nomination from the lovely FluffyMao! ❤ I’m all kinds of behind, so I’m going to be awful and skip the re-nomination part. If you want good stuff to read, check out the “Authors” tab on this blog. 😉
However, I will answer the questions tasked to me by FluffyMao before I go!
1. What Lovecraftian horror would you least like to encounter in a dark alley?
As an English major, I’m pretty ashamed that I had to consult a Wiki for this. But I’m picking a gug because I wouldn’t be able to stop laughing at its name long enough to defend myself.
2. Have you ever played a tabletop RPG (D&D, Pathfinder, DCC, etc.)?
Yes! In fact, I just finished (read: collectively abandoned) a D&D campaign with some friends from my quidditch team. My character was a half-orc kazoo bard named Suagatha who did parkour and licked her dagger after every kill. Our party was a total bumbling mess that ended up cannibalizing each other in our final session.
3. Whether or not you have played a tabletop RPG, what class/race do you normally/would like to play?
As you can probably tell from the above, I’m not great at taking this shit seriously. I’m thinking a Tiefling Cleric next time, how’s that?
4. Milkshake or smoothie? Details.
Sam + Milk = No. I try to make my smoothies taste like milkshakes, but they usually taste like play-dough instead.
5. What do you like best about your blog (layout, story, anything)? What do you like least?
I dunno, I like the fat robin on the homepage. I was also embarrassingly proud of myself for coming up with “Holey Matrimony.” Lately I’m a big fan of puns that look like typos but are actually puns. Actually I’m just a fan of puns.
EDIT: Wow Sam, way to ignore the “like least” part. Uh, I suppose the gaping, year-long hole between updates isn’t so pretty.
6. Who’s been your favorite character to write about or watch in-game?
Kirstin is a boss (not just literally) and I probably wouldn’t have played her if not for this legacy, so I’m glad I got the chance to do that.
7. What’s something you really want to incorporate into your story, but just haven’t managed to (yet)?
8. If you could ask the Internet Conglomerate anything, and have It answer, what would you ask It? What kind of answer do you expect?
Question: What even are cats and what did we do to deserve them?
Answer: Go home, you’re drunk.
9. Would you buy a goat if it meant you could pet it whenever you wanted?
I would buy a goat for the sake of buying a goat. Like, I want to be the person who puts on shades and walks out the door saying “I’m gonna buy a goat.” And then stands on the side of the road with said goat saying “now what?”
10. Special licenses aside, and suspending reality for a moment, what kind of animal would you have as a pet if you could? Sparkle dogs are not animals and will be shot on sight.
In addition to the goat I have now acquired, I really want an elephant. My parents read me this book too much when I was a little rebel.
11. When was the last time you had good pizza, like NY/Chicago good pizza?
My friends say I’m not allowed to have pizza opinions because I got broccoli on mine once and liked it.
:: :: :: :: ::
On that note, fare thee well and thanks for reading my stuff!
Oh, and um, we’re not actually sure who’s doing the next generation right now. That’ll be a fun surprise when they post their first chapter.